Professional, low fuss and cost effective.
Experience and integrity.
We get it done.
Applying For A Rental Property
Please apply for any of our available rentals by clicking the “Apply Now” link on the listing.
Important Information – Please read prior to completing your Application
- One application between 2 people
- Include evidence of your income eg Pay slip or if self employed, a letter of income verification from your Accountant, Centrelink documents.
- Provide and attach photocopies of documents required to meet 100 points of identification as the guide shows below.
100 Points Option List
|Drivers Licence||40 Points|
|Birth Certificate||40 Points|
|18+ Card||40 Points|
|Other Photo ID||30 Points|
|Recent Wage Advice||30 Points|
|Previous Tenancy History||30 Points|
|Previous four rent receipts||20 Points|
|Current vehicle registration||10 Points|
|Bank/Credit Card Statement||10 Points|
|Telephone/Electricity/Gas Acct||10 Points|
|Pension/Health Care Card||10 Points|
Our office will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If the Application is approved, within 24 hours of acceptance, the General Tenancy Agreement is to be signed by all approved lease holders and an amount, equal to 2 weeks rent and 4 weeks bond is to be paid by Money Order or Bank Cheque.
Before I submit this Application, I have …
- Attached photocopies of documents to meet 100 or more points of ID.
- Inspected the Property both internally and externally.
- Been given a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement, Terms and any Special Terms to read. NB If not, please contact office ASAP.
- Completed the Application form fully, including the Privacy Disclosure Statement and Privacy Consent.
You can download print out and complete this pdf form and return to our office
(Right click and save)
Available Rental Properties
All of our rental properties are listed on realestate.com.au.
Vacating Your Property
A minimum of 14 days’ notice in writing is required if you intend to vacate at the expiration of your current Form 18a General Tenancy Agreement. Click on the link below to download Form 13: Notice of Intention to Leave.
Our office conducts regular routine inspections throughout the course of the year. A Form 9 – Entry Notice will be issued a minimum of 7 days prior to the inspection date.
Wanting to Break Your Lease?
If you wish to vacate the property during your tenancy, please contact our office immediately. We will advise you of your obligations during this process and forward you the necessary documentation to get the process moving.
Locked Out of Your Property?
If you’re locked out between office hours you can collect the management set of keys and return them to the office within one hour. You are required to show identification. If you’re locked out after hours, you must arrange a locksmith at your own cost.
It is you obligation to insure your belongings. If you would like further details in this regard, please let us know.