TENANT INFORMATION & CHECKLIST
Professional, low fuss and cost effective.
Experience and integrity.
We get it done.
Tenant Information & Checklist
Important Information – Please read prior to completing your Application
- One application between 2 people
- Include evidence of your income eg Pay slip or if self employed, a letter of income verification from your Accountant, Centrelink documents.
- Provide and attach photocopies of documents required to meet 100 points of identification as the guide shows below.
100 Points Option List
|Drivers Licence||40 Points|
|Birth Certificate||40 Points|
|18+ Card||40 Points|
|Other Photo ID||30 Points|
|Recent Wage Advice||30 Points|
|Previous Tenancy History||30 Points|
|Previous four rent receipts||20 Points|
|Current vehicle registration||10 Points|
|Bank/Credit Card Statement||10 Points|
|Telephone/Electricity/Gas Acct||10 Points|
|Pension/Health Care Card||10 Points|
Our office will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If the Application is approved, within 24 hours of acceptance, the General Tenancy Agreement is to be signed by all approved lease holders and an amount, equal to 2 weeks rent and 4 weeks bond is to be paid by Money Order or Bank Cheque.
Before I submit this Application, I have …
- Attached photocopies of documents to meet 100 or more points of ID.
- Inspected the Property both internally and externally.
- Been given a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement, Terms and any Special Terms to read. NB If not, please contact office ASAP.
- Completed the Application form fully, including the Privacy Disclosure Statement and Privacy Consent.
You can download print out and complete this pdf form and return to our office
(Right click and save)