TENANT INFORMATION & CHECKLIST
Professional, low fuss and cost effective.
Experience and integrity.
We get it done.
Tenant Information & Checklist
Important Information – Please read prior to completing your Application
- One application between 2 people
- Include evidence of your income eg Pay slip or if self employed, a letter of income verification from your Accountant, Centrelink documents.
- Provide and attach photocopies of documents required to meet 100 points of identification as the guide shows below.
100 Points Option List
|Drivers Licence||40 Points|
|Birth Certificate||40 Points|
|18+ Card||40 Points|
|Other Photo ID||30 Points|
|Recent Wage Advice||30 Points|
|Previous Tenancy History||30 Points|
|Previous four rent receipts||20 Points|
|Current vehicle registration||10 Points|
|Bank/Credit Card Statement||10 Points|
|Telephone/Electricity/Gas Acct||10 Points|
|Pension/Health Care Card||10 Points|
Our office will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If the Application is approved, within 24 hours of acceptance, the General Tenancy Agreement is to be signed by all approved lease holders and an amount, equal to 2 weeks rent and 4 weeks bond is to be paid by Money Order or Bank Cheque.
Before I submit this Application, I have …
- Attached photocopies of documents to meet 100 or more points of ID.
- Inspected the Property both internally and externally.
- Been given a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement, Terms and any Special Terms to read. NB If not, please contact office ASAP.
- Completed the Application form fully, including the Privacy Disclosure Statement and Privacy Consent.
Click on the link below to view and print a copy of the Updated Tenancy Application Form for completion. Once the form has been completed, return it to our office.